Forest and Wildlife Department,
Government of Uttar Pradesh, India
Forest Research Institute, Kanpur
List of Publications
- Status of forest
tree improvement research in Uttar Pradesh”.
(Paper presented at the Workshop on tree improvement and provenance research 20-21,
April, Jaipur Forest and Wildlife Department).
- “Genetic improvement of Dalbergia sisso” (paper presented at the international
Workshop on Dalbergia species, 31 May-4 June, 1993. Hatauda, Nepal (organized by
FTA, “Hawai, USA).
- “Genetic improvement of prosopis Juliflora”. (Paper Presented
at the Workshop in Potential of prosopis spp. For Arid and Semi Arid region of India,
Nov. 22-23, C.A.Z.R.I, jodhpur, India).
- “Provenance trail of Acacia nilotica”.
(Paper published in Van Anusandhan, Research bulletin of State Forest Research Laboratory,
Kanpur, Vol 9-11, 1994. Page 26-32).
- “Provenance variance in Casurina spp.
With reference to Germination and Growth”. (Journal of Tropical forest, Jabalpur,
july- sept, 1995, Vol 1 1 (III).
- “Growth performance of Dalbergia latiflora
provenances”. (N.F.T.R.R., Hawai, 1995)
- “Albino seeding in Bamboo (Dendrocalmus
strictus)”. (paper published in “Va Anusandhan”, research journal of FRI, UP Kanpur.
Vol 12, 1995, page 74-75).
- “Provenance Studies of Neem (Azadirachta indica
A. Juss) tree Seeding Performance”. (International Seminar on Neeem: A tree for 21st
Century, ICPEP,96, NBRI, Lucknow, Nov 28, 1996)
- “Performance Studies of
Azadirachta indica Provenance at seed seedling stage”. (IUFRO, Symposium on Innovations.
In forest Tree Seed Science & Nursery Technology, NOV.22-25, 1997, at School of
Life Science, pt Ravishankar Shukla University, Rajpur, 492010, India”.
“Performance Studies of Azadirachta indica Provenance at seed seedling stage”. (IUFRO,
Symposium on Innovations. In forest Tree Seed Science & Nursery Technology, NOV.22-25,
1997, at School of Life Science, pt Ravishankar Shukla University, Rajpur, 492010,
- “Status of Prosopis juliflora in IP Forest and Wildlife Department”. (Paper presented
at the International Workshop on “Prospis”, state of knowledge held on 8-9 Feb,
1999, at C.A.Z.R.I. Jodhpur.
- “Comparative Development of Multiple seedlings
in different seed source of Azadirachta indica A. Juss”. (Paper published in the
Indian Forester, Vol. 127 no 6, June, 2001).
Ease of Doing
U.P. Forest Statistics
Forest Based Industry