Links at top right hand corner of the page
- Skip To main Content
This link sends the control to main content, so that visually challenged people
can skip to listen header and navigation every time and can switch to main content
You can visit Sitemap page to get an overall view of the contents of this site.
You can also navigate around the site by clicking on the Sitemap link.
- Screen Reader Access
This link Provides information regarding access to different Screen Readers.
- Text Size & Accessibility Options
Following options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top
of each page:
- A- Decrease Font Size : Allows to decrease the text size to one
- A Normal Font Size : Allows to set default text size
- A+ Increase Font Size : Allows to increase the text size to one
- A Standard View : Allows to set default View
- A High Contrast View : Allows to set High Contrast View (Yellow
on Black )
- Change Content Language
- Hindi : By clicking on this link, user will be able to see the
contents in hindi.
- English : By clicking on this link, user will be able to see the
contents in English.
- Search Facility
This link enables you to search for a website using word OR phrase in site Title
This website includes some content that is available in non-HTML format. They might
not be visible properly if your browser does not have the required plug-ins.
For example, Acrobat Reader software is required to view Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
If you do not have this software installed on your computer, you can download it
for free. The following table lists some plug-ins that you will require.
Do you need further help?
If you need further help, please contact us.